Improving facility safety and productivity are important priorities for every company. Rubber safety mats can help. Safety flooring, which can include anti-slip and anti-fatigue surfaces, can greatly lower the incidence of slip and falls, reduce worker fatigue, and improve the overall cleanliness of any facility.
Rubber safety matting can be used in a variety of areas, not just in the obvious spots such as entrances and standing work stations. In order to ensure that your GTA company has the right rubber safety mats in the right spots, reach out to City Clean and let our experts provide you with helpful information and guidance.
Where To Use Rubber Safety Mats To Improve Your Facility
Mississauga and Toronto businesses should make note of the following areas where rubber safety mats can greatly improve the overall function of your commercial, professional or retail space.
- Facility entranceways. Rubber safety matting installed inside entranceways can greatly reduce the amount of water and dirt tracked inside. Safety flooring such as rubber anti-slip mat composed of high absorbency materials can substantially reduce the amount of moisture that remains on floor surfaces.
- Hallways and aisles. Rubber safety mats are an economical choice for protecting floor surfaces in higher-traffic areas. They are easy to place down and provide a non-slip surface.
- Work areas. Mailrooms, assembly lines, and sorting rooms often involve employees standing for long periods of time. Installing anti-fatigue rubber safety matting in these areas, or other work stations where standing is required, can reduce worker fatigue and injury while enhancing productivity.
- Manufacturing lines and maintenance stations. If oils, greases, and chemicals are being used, rubber safety mats can reduce damage to flooring. Absorbent safety flooring can also soak up fluid spills and leaks.
- Electrical panels and switchboards. Electrical rubber safety mats are in industrial facilities where workers need to be protected from electrical shocks. Mats can be placed around high-voltage equipment, electrical panels, switchboards, or where machinery is being operated at high voltage.
Find Out More About Rubber Safety Matting From City Clean
City Clean offers a wide range of safety matting solutions which can help your Toronto or Mississauga business improve safety and productivity. Our rubber safety matting can be provided in standard sizes or created to fit specific work areas. To find out more about the range of safety solutions from City Clean, contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a rubber mat last?
When you choose mat rentals with City Clean, there’s no need to worry about the lifespan of your mats. With us, you’ll benefit from receiving high-quality mats with every delivery. We provide pick up, cleaning, drop off, repair, and replacement services, so that you can remain focused on your business.
What is the purpose of rubber matting?
Rubber matting throughout your business serves many purposes. On top of improving the cleanliness of your facility, mats can help support safety and productivity by lowering the risk of slips and falls and reducing worker fatigue. Reach out to us to discuss mat options for a variety of areas in your business.
Do rubber mats absorb water?
No, rubber mats don’t absord water. Different types of commercial mats at your facility entrances and work areas are important for absorbing water. Whether it’s water being tracked indoors or fluid spills and leaks within your workplace, matting can help keep your floors clean, dry, and safe. Ask us about the options for absorbent safety flooring for your business.
Are rubber floor mats durable?
At City Clean, we know how important floor mats are to our customers. That’s why we only stock the best commercial mats available. You can put your trust in us at City Clean to provide high-quality rubber floor mats for your business in Mississauga, Toronto, and across the GTA. Learn more about the industries we serve.
Which material is used for rubber mats?
At City Clean, we offer a range of floor mat options to support safety and productivity in your facility, so what they’re made of depends on what you choose. We invite you to connect with us to discuss the specifics of the mats your business needs.
Can rubber mats be used indoors?
Yes. Mats can be used in a variety of areas beyond your company entrances and standing workstations. At City Clean, our friendly team will help you narrow down your options from our large selection of commercial mats by learning more about your facility and where mats will bring the most benefits.
How do you clean a rubber floor mat?
At City Clean, we take care of the cleaning for you. Our floor mat rental service provides pick up, cleaning, drop off, repair, and replacement services, so that you can remain focused on your business.
What are the advantages of rubber mat flooring?
Rubber safety mats can help when it comes to improving safety and productivity in your business. The mats can be used in a variety of areas beyond your company entrances and standing work stations, including hallways, aisles, manufacturing lines, maintenance stations, electrical panels, and switchboards. Reach out to us to discuss your business needs.