Floor mats in Canada have a tough job. From handling rain, fallen leaves, and debris, to slush, snow, salt, and ice, Canadian businesses need tough mats that can handle the variable weather we see throughout the year. However, in addition to your business floor mats standing up to our changing seasons, you need to be sure you get custom floor mats that work specifically for your business.
Whether your Mississauga business is a retail location, a healthcare facility, or a busy warehouse, how can you be sure that you have the best mats to keep your space safe and clean? To start, it’s a good idea to begin exploring your options for floor mats in Canada to learn more about how mat location and mat type can improve both employee and customer experience.
5 Questions That Can Help You Find the Right Mats for Your Business
In order to determine which office mats or warehouse mats are best suited for your business, take a look at the questions outlined below and use them to help identify your specific needs. City Clean offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor mats for business and we’d be happy to help you determine which ones will work best for you.
- Do you have employees or customers that need to stand for long periods of time? If so, anti-fatigue mats that provide comfort and reduce the risk of injury are recommended.
- Are there areas in your facility where high static electricity may be an issue? Custom floor mats with antistatic properties are ideal for these areas and work well to handle issues that arise from using high-static electronics.
- Do you have high traffic areas that are hard to keep clean? Placing durable office mats at entrances and other high traffic areas can not only reduce dirt and debris tracked into your space but will also be protecting your floors and limiting wetness that can cause slip and fall accidents.
- Are there floor areas of your business that become slick or greasy due to solvents, food, or other liquids? Waterhog mats can offer proper drainage and provide a rubber backing that keeps mats in place, reducing slippery surfaces and keeping employees safe and more productive.
- Do you have any safety messages you need to convey to employees or customers? Message mats can be placed in specific areas to remind employees of protocols or safety hazards, acting as a communication tool. In addition, businesses can also use message mats to welcome customers or to improve brand awareness.
Get Custom Floor Mats From City Clean
Once you’ve determined what type of mats are the right fit for your Mississauga area business, you should also know that floor mats come in a variety of materials, shapes, sizes, and thicknesses too. The customer service team at City Clean is ready to help you make the best decisions when it comes to adding matting to support your success. Not only will our mats be effective when it comes to keeping your space safe and clean, but they will also help ensure that the mats you choose add aesthetic appeal too. Contact us to learn more about how the perfect mats can augment your business’s performance.