Rubber safety mats can support safety initiatives in commercial businesses and in general labor facilities of all types. Rubber flooring is a durable, clean and safe material that can help minimize injuries sustained from a trip or fall while on the job. More and more commercial businesses are choosing to include safety rubber mats, as they offer so many benefits when it comes to improving a working environment.
Improving facility safety and productivity are key concerns for every company. Rubber safety mats can help. Consider the following areas of opportunity for employing safety rubber mats in your facility:
- Facility entranceways.
- Hallways and aisleways.
- Processing and work areas.
- Near electrical panels and switchboards.
- Wet areas and freezer or cold room environments.
How Safety Rubber Mats Support Commercial Businesses
Using rubber mats in commercial businesses also means that high traffic areas can be cleaned and sanitized quickly and easily. Though there are other options available for commercial work environments, rubber safety mats are highly recommended and are able to support businesses across several industries while keeping employees safe.
Some of the top ways that rubber matting supports commercial and general labour facilities include:
- Eliminating maintenance needs such as filling in holes.
- Rubber matting is durable, resilient and porous to allow drainage.
- Installs well over hard surfaces.
- Eliminates risks associated with tripping or falling on loose materials or slippery surfaces.
- Provides better shock absorbency than other materials and is easier on joints and muscles, reducing worker fatigue.
- Safety rubber mats are naturally resistant to moisture, which means you won’t have to worry about mold or mildew growing in your workspaces.
- Rubber safety mats are considered to be anti-slip and anti-static matting. These enhanced features help reduce the risk of injuries.
Learn More About Safety Rubber Mats
Rubber safety mats can certainly improve your businesses commercial spaces, but they are also an ideal matting choice for so many other areas and industries. City Clean has been supporting the Toronto and Mississauga areas for more than 40 years and has in-depth knowledge and expertise when it comes to using matting to improve an environment. If you’d like more information about the benefits of using mats, the different types of floor mat options, or how your business can make the most of a rental mat program, please contact us. We’d be happy to help you find ways to improve the safety and cleanliness of your facility.